Knockhundred Translations takes its environmental responsibilities seriously. We try to minimise the impact our activities have on the environment. We provide training and education on environmental issues to all our employees. We also try to advocate environmental responsibility in our clients and partners. We examine the progress we have made annually.
Here are some of the policies that we already have in place:
- recycle all packaging and paper products wherever it is possible to do so.
- reduce non-essential transport costs through the use of modern electronic communications and video/web conferencing.
- use recycled paper and cardboard from sustainable stock wherever it is essential to use paper copies of documents.
- minimise waste wherever possible and actively encourages the efficient use of water and energy in our offices.
- use biodegradable cleaning products at our offices.
- comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- continuously seek to improve environmental performance by reducing waste, reducing the use of raw materials and energy.
- raise awareness and encourage participation of our staff and clients towards improving our environmental strategies.
- assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way.