OCR (Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations)
“Thank you very much for this (video transcription services). I have to say that Knockhundred has been a joy to work with.”
Red Bee Media
Interview transcription has become a key service in our transcription portfolio. As transcription techniques have become more sophisticated, Knockhundred believes that we can offer the most accurate interview transcripts, with fast delivery times and at the most competitive rates.
Our team of secretaries, typists and transcriptionists have a skill set covering many disciplines and types of interview transcription. We can handle interview transcription assignments from market research companies, universities, solicitors and court interviews, police interviews and insurance companies. We also have a PACE transcription service.
Types of interview transcription
Our team of interview transcribers provide:
- Radio interview transcription
- TV interview transcription
- Police interview transcription
- PACE interview transcription
- Market research interview transcription
- Student and academic interview transcription
- Telephone interview transcription
- Focus group interview transcription
- Business and job interview transcription
- Human resources and disciplinary interview transcription
...and many more. Just contact us for more information.
Interview transcription formats available
We can provide you with a verbatim transcript where every word is recorded exactly as spoken, including repetitions, coughs, pauses, "errs" and "umms". Alternatively we can provide an "intelligent verbatim" transcription where repetitions and irrelevant information is omitted while still delivering an accurate record of what has been said in high-quality written English (or other language).
We are also able to supply "summary transcripts". This type of transcription results in a précis containing only the salient information from the source recordings.
Interview transcription in multiple languages
We offer interview transcription in English and over 150 other languages including: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian. For a full list of available languages, please refer to our languages page.
Our professional interview transcriptionists are bound by a non-disclosure agreement to keep all material confidential. We are happy to sign additional non-disclosure agreements if required.
Security of data transmission
You can upload your audio, video files or other media through our website (see below). Files are transferred via YouSendIt and in order to protect data integrity, 128-bit SSL encryption is deployed. You can find out more about the security of your data at the following link: http://www.yousendit.com/security-overview
- English interview transcription rates start from £0.94 + VAT per audio minute
- European language interview transcription rates start from £2.25 + VAT per audio minute
- European language, direct interview translation from audio, rates start from £4.10 + VAT per audio minute
- Non-European language audio transcription rates start from £2.99 + VAT per audio minute
- Non-European direct translation from audio rates start from £5.99 + VAT per audio minute
- Minimum charges apply. Volume discounts apply. Please contact us for a quotation.
Upload your files
Click here to upload your video file(s) for transcription to our Dropbox - we'll get straight back to you with a quotation. You can upload files of up to 2GB here. If you prefer, files smaller than 8Mb can be emailed to us.
If appropriate, we can also provide a translation of the transcription. For more information, please visit Translation.