Working together with our experienced and qualified translators, voiceover artists, interpreters, audiovisual translators, transcribers and subtitlers, we offer a wide range of language services.
Available in over 200 languages within the UK and beyond, our linguists can get you heard in any language of your choice. While we do not offer a walk-in service, we are only one phone call away from discussing your language requirements.
Completed by qualified and experienced Thai translators
Our talented Thai linguists
All translation work is conducted by highly qualified translators. We ensure that each individual project is undertaken by the most suitable Thai translator whose educational and professional background matches the project in hand. This is why we are able to tackle material as diverse as a mobile device advertising campaign, legal contracts, patient information leaflets, technical manuals, website localisation projects and doctor’s reports.
The performance of our translators is assessed against key performance criteria: accuracy, consistency, knowledge of subject terminology, formatting and completeness. Their submissions are monitored by our quality team to ensure high standards are maintained.
With the exception of linguists covering languages with rare status, as a minimum, our translators:
- must have a relevant first degree, postgraduate qualification or corresponding qualification
- are able to demonstrate a number of years full time work in an appropriate field.
We assign a project manager to every assignment to ensure the project runs smoothly and is delivered on time and within budget.
Just let us know how we can help you.
What sort of documents and material do we translate?
- Technical documents
- Business documents
- Legal documents
- Medical and pharmaceutical material
- Letters and correspondence
- Passports, birth, marriage certificates
- Divorce, death and academic certificates
- Documents requiring certification
- Documents requiring notarisation
- Documents requiring FCO legalization
- Marketing material
- Books and poetry
- Material for events
- Scripts for voice overs
- Social media posts
Whom do we work with?
- TV and video production companies
- Events companies
- Creative digital marketing companies
- Advertising and marketing companies
- Other educational organisations
- Social media platforms
- Public and private sector organisations
- Market research companies
- Compliance agencies
- Other language service providers
How is the cost forThai document translation calculated?
- The cost depends on the volume
- Translation is calculated per source word of original content
- Proofreading/revision is calculated by the hour
Get in touch with one of our lovely project managers and they would be very happy to discuss all the available options with you. Do also take a look at the security procedures and infrastructure we already have in place to protect your data.
While you’re here… some quite interesting facts about the Thai language.
Thai, Central Thai, or Siamese, is the national and official language of Thailand and the first language of the Thai people and the vast majority of Thai Chinese. It is a member of the Tai group of the Tai–Kadai language family. Over half of its words are borrowed from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer. It is a tonal and analytic language. Thai also has a complex orthography and system of relational markers. Spoken Thai is mutually intelligible with Laotian, the language of Laos; the two languages are written with slightly different scripts but are linguistically similar.
Where is Thai most widely spoken?Thailand and ASEAN. Thai is a recognised minority language in Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar.
Get in touch with one of our lovely project managers and they would be very happy to discuss all the available options with you.
Do also take a look at the security procedures and infrastructure we already have in place to protect your data.